Thursday, January 27, 2011

AM I A HYBRID???

 

I fight for my friends,

I fight for my family.

Against the evil trends,

The wrong doers of the society.

No, I am not the hero of the area,

But do tell, am I a Kshatriya ?

 

I earn the daily bread,

For myself and my family.

And thus we are daily fed,

Oh GOD, I thank Thee.

No, I am not a social cashier,

But do tell me, am I a Vaishya?

 

Cleanliness is my taste,

I clean my own house,

Get rid of waste,

And so does my spouse.

No, I am not a perjurer of modern era,

But do tell me, am I a Kshudra?

 

I surrender unto Thee,

My Almighty Father in Heaven.

I’d come to you, as time would flee.

Protect your child,my humble prayer.Amen.

I pray to You every evening and morning,

So do tell me, am I a Brahmin?

No comments:

Post a Comment